Monday, September 22, 2008

The requested URL /integration/services/deploy/deployHttpClientProcess.jsp was not found on this server

How the hell did I get it?

I tried deploying BPEL process from automated deployment script that I have got.
This script uses ANT process to do the job.
What I see is the below error.


--------------------- Error Message Start ------------------------
BUILD FAILED

/nas/orasoft/orbit/oracle/soasuite_pc_deploy_v1.2/bpel_deploy/build.xml:223: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/nas/orasoft/orbit/oracle/soasuite_pc_deploy_v1.2/bpel_deploy/src/ErrorLogging/build.xml:79: A problem occured while connecting to server "orbit" using port "7777":
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>

Not Found
The requested URL /integration/services/deploy/deployHttpClientProcess.jsp was not found on this server.
<HR>
<ADDRESS>Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.3.1.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at orbit Port 7777</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>
--------------------- Error Message End ------------------------


Where did I find the solution?

Well first I read a few posts in oracle forum.
The post that helped me solve or at least pointed towards a solution was
http://kr.forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=631670

Healthy Green hw_service!!

My hw_services was working and was green in colour.
Well that meant that it was healthy.
But later I found it was not configured for deployment (read to find where I found the jsp)

Next I wanted to find the directory. /integration/services/deploy/deployHttpClientProcess.jsp
I could not. So I started a search to find it! And yes I did find it. Not as a directory but as a configuration in Active Servlets/JSPs.

Where did I find /integration/services/deploy/deployHttpClientProcess.jsp?

I tried to find this in the hw_services from EM (enterprise manager). And yes I did.
Thanks to the post there.

These are the steps that I followed.
Go to EM.
From the home page click the + sign of OC4J instance used.
Click hw_services to open up the properties.
Click the deploy Web Module.
You will find "deployHttpClientProcess.jsp" under the Active Servlets/JSPs.


That is where I found this guy registered.

What happened to deployment from JDEV?

The deployment from JDev went with out any issues.
This issues was with ANT deployment only.

What I found and how I solved it?

Before I tried to solve the issue. I wanted to find this. And I did as above.

My DEV ENV was working so I wanted to see that before I did any thing else.
I found this configuration present in my DEV environment.
I found this missing in my SYS TEST ENV and that had this above error.

What I found was "deployHttpClientProcess.jsp" was not not present in the Active Servlets/JSPs list at all. It was blank in DEV.

The very next thing I did was to stop and start hw_services.
And when I did the deployment went smoothly.
And the "deployHttpClientProcess.jsp" came back to the Active Servlets/JSPs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot. This solution worked for me.